I’m planning to write a series of blogposts on the book Stakeholder Capitalism by Klaus Schwab en Peter Vanham, published Jan. 2021.
This page serves as an index. Below I will put links to my review series while I add new blogposts.
- –” Index page
- N: Preface: the book and my review series
- I: Post WO 2 growth and decline; are the authors globalists?
- II: Kuznet’s curse, inequality, global warming
- III: Emerging Asia
- IV: Divided Societies
- V: Globalization
- VI: Technology, robots, AI
- VII: People and the Planet
- VIII: Concept of Stakeholder Capitalism
- IX: Companies
- X: Communities
- XI: **Forthcoming.* Conclusion and review
- XII: **Forthcoming.* Discussion: other views